"Judetul Suceava - visited last year" Judetul Suceava by Elweb

Judetul Suceava Travel Guide: 130 reviews and 419 photos

well, kinda late for it, but :)

two of my best friends got married in september (to each other). and the party and the honey weekend we spend it in Vama, Suceava. Jeez, is just 130 km distance and i never knew about such beauty!!!!! i had the luck to photo every minute there. like 500 pics! i don't have space for all of them but i'll upload some....

places we've seen there

well, we simply just cannot stay indoors. Suceava is a county quite large, and every inch an the landscape has something to show. so, from the first daylight, here we are on the road: Pietrele Doamnei-Rarau mountain (1500 m alt.). We climb on the mountain with a Dacia (is a car) so old, that a Nissan 4x4'passangers, going down from the top, actually took picture of us! :)) The road to the top is infernal!! but it woth it every second! look at the pic: me, learnig to fly!!

so, we are on top...

... finally! with a Dacia from '83! (i promise i wouldn't made fun of it ever!) On top of Rarau, the wind BLOWS! But being there just made me feel great! of course, a hot cup of coffee, and some pictures..... beautyfull! than, going down, with the same 'car', to Rarau Monastery where i had a little talk to God... He Is a good listener, trust me :)

• Last visit to Judetul Suceava: Sep 2004
  • Intro Written Feb 13, 2005

• Fam.Rauca's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2006 at 11:16 PM

Suceava are un farmec aparte. Este un judet plin de istorie, oameni harnici, natura si aer curat de munte, curatenie sufleteasca, dar si in adevaratul sens al cuvantului. Salutari si urari de bine! Gabriela

• mizzzthanggg's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2005 at 1:01 AM

great photos as always, christian! bit more info would be great ;))) how've u been long time no see. MiZZie x

Elweb

“I rather be truly hated than falsely loved.”

Badges & Stats in Judetul Suceava

Have you been to Judetul Suceava?

Latest Activity in Judetul Suceava