"Baghdad...and its abundant palaces" Top 5 Page for this destination Baghdad by JoeDeepSeaDiver
Baghdad Travel Guide: 116 reviews and 314 photos
Take a close look at this house, and notice how a middle class Iraqi lives in comparison to their former dictator...
- Pros:Its people...they have good hearts
- Cons:the few that like to give them a bad reputation
- In a nutshell:wait a while...it will be a cultural visit that you will love to see in the future.
There is gold throughout the palaces of Saddam. It seems like every faucet is plated, even the ones outside by his pool... more travel advice
JoeDeepSeaDiver's Related Pages
Baghdad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Two Rivers"
- "Who's Your Baghdaddy?"
- "Baghdad - Dar El Salam"
- "Baghdad...and its abundant palaces"
- "Don't complain - You could be in Angola"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baghdad
- Hotels in Baghdad
- Transportation in Baghdad
- Nightlife in Baghdad
- Restaurants in Baghdad
- Shopping in Baghdad
- Warnings and Dangers in Baghdad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baghdad
- 3 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Baghdad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baghdad
Photos in BaghdadSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baghdad Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Florida Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Iraq Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- San Diego Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Acapulco Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Middle East Intro, 1 photo
- Switzerland Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.