"Kalkan - Kekova - Kas" Kalkan by beatle74
Kalkan Travel Guide: 150 reviews and 383 photos
A day trip to Kekova, Ucagiz and Kale could be the highlight of your stay in Lycia, the region of Turkey roughly between Fethiye and Antalya. Usually reached by boat from Kas or Kalkan, this little bit of the coast is full of surprises and history. Your typical trip will take in the sites of three ancient cities, Aperlae, Teimiussa and Simena (Kale). You really don't need to know anything about the history of the area to enjoy the trip. (LOL kidding :))
No need to say anything.....Please forgive my scanner....the colors are actually much more fascinating and illuminating....
As you may have guessed, you'll need to rent a boat to get to the island. There are a number of boat companies that will... more travel advice
Peaceful moments .....just live that moment on your own.....that will come back to you with peace of mind. more travel advice
beatle74's Related Pages
Kalkan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kalkan and Environs"
- "Boutique Kalkan"
- "Kalkan - a mix of Greek and Turkish features"
- "Kalkan - Kekova - Kas"
- "wonderful kalkan 2012 update"
- "TURKEY - 1992"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kalkan
- Hotels in Kalkan
- Transportation in Kalkan
- Nightlife in Kalkan
- Restaurants in Kalkan
- Warnings and Dangers in Kalkan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kalkan
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kalkan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kalkan
Top 10 Pages
- France Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Marmaris Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sile Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Greenwich Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Mugla Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bodrum Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Akyaka Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- England Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue