"Iran" Iran by thelittlevoice
Iran Travel Guide: 2,872 reviews and 10,245 photos
Going to Iran was quite a dream come true. It was surely not a place I wanna go alone. I tried to find someone to go with me and they all said no which wasn't a surprise. I guess I was meant to go there, I got to know one really cool girl who exchanged emails with my friend from university. We only talked a few times before the trip but I think we felt that we could totally survive each other during our 10 days trip in Iran.
So of course the first thing that usually discourages people to go to Iran is the visa. It was surprisingly easy for us! They only needed our passport, application form and pictures and it took 7 days to get it back. It was one of the easiest visa I've ever got!
Then we issused our tickets, bought a Lonely Planet guide and we were ready to go!
thelittlevoice's Related Pages
Iran Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "19 Fascinating days in Iran"
- "WELCOME TO MY IRAN PAGE"
- "Islamic Republic of Iran"
- "Kish Island"
- "Iran: Axis of History and Civilization"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Iran
- Hotels in Iran
- Transportation in Iran
- Nightlife in Iran
- Restaurants in Iran
- Shopping in Iran
- Warnings and Dangers in Iran
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Iran
- 13 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 25 Forum posts
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Iran?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Iran
Top 10 Pages
- Macao Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bahrain Intro, 9 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maldives Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bahir Dar Intro, 5 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hargeysa Intro, 6 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Juan Intro, 2 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 5 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lalibela Intro, 1 review, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Åland Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues