Åland Off The Beaten Path Tips by thelittlevoice Top 5 Page for this destination
Åland Off The Beaten Path: 5 reviews and 4 photos
Tsarist Russia built an impressive fortress on Aland. he English and The French in the Crimean War 1854 destroyed it but what remains can be visited at any time.
This place is in Sund, it may not be that interesting. I actually drove a car passed by without knowing but I noticed it the way back. The scenery around there is so beautiful though! I'm gonna put some more pix in my travelogue.
More Reviews (12)
thelittlevoice's Related Pages
Åland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Åland archipelago"
- "Aland - a very nice small Island :)"
- "Åland ( in Swedish ) or Ahvenanmaa ( in Finnish )"
- "ÅLAND - Pronounced as OLAND."
- "Bomarsunds fästningsruiner"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Åland
- Hotels in Åland
- Transportation in Åland
- Restaurants in Åland
- Shopping in Åland
- Warnings and Dangers in Åland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Åland
- 13 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 33 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Åland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Åland
Top 10 Pages
- Macao Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bahrain Intro, 9 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maldives Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bahir Dar Intro, 5 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hargeysa Intro, 6 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Juan Intro, 2 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 5 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lalibela Intro, 1 review, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Åland Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues