"Soderhamn" Söderhamn by thelittlevoice
Söderhamn Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 21 photos
I know you guys probably are gonna think I'm crazy but I'm not ashamed to tell you that one of dreams was to see my friend Sahlene in full concert and this is the trip that made my dream become reality! I know you must think oh this girl is such a fanatic...but seriously I know a lot of you go to other places just to attend any sport events, festivals, etc. and this is the same for me. One of my passions is music so there's nothing wrong with that, don't ya think?
We left Stockholm around 2pm. My friend drove about half way to have a dinner somewhere in Uppsala and then I drove to Soderhamn the rest of the way. The road is very easy to drive and people are so nice...I bet you all know what it's like driving in Bangkok so to get to drive in Sweden was such a change!
We got to Soderhamn around 6pm. We drove to my friend's cousin's place to chill out a bit and then got off to visit a church and the city for a bit.
Around 10.30pm we got to the venue ready for the gig! There was a band playing Elvis kinda music and I could be careless about them. After they got off, my heart was beginning to beat very fast!
Sahlene got on stage around 11pm and I was really shaking!! I was excited to death! She must have sung like 10 songs or something, I can't remember much, all I know is she did such an amazing job. I felt so great to be in a place where everyone knows who she is and screaming out her name! She also thanked me from the stage. I think everyone in that town must have thought I'm such a fanatic to go all the way there. I still don't believe myself either...it felt like a dream and if it was a dream then I'll never want to wake up! Check out sahlene.com
to know more about her.
- Pros:A dream town!
- Cons:None that I can think of..
- In a nutshell:Nice little town with cute kids :)
This festival is held every year in August. Local people are eating rotten fish on this day!! Lots of fun rides and cool... more travel advice
thelittlevoice's Related Pages
Söderhamn Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Söderhamn
- 7 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Söderhamn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Söderhamn
Top 10 Pages
- Macao Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bahrain Intro, 9 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maldives Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bahir Dar Intro, 5 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hargeysa Intro, 6 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Juan Intro, 2 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 5 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lalibela Intro, 1 review, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Åland Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues