"Home is where the heart is" Bangkok by thelittlevoice

Bangkok Travel Guide: 10,401 reviews and 23,175 photos

This is where I live and I guess I'm supposed to know a lot about it...and I think I probably do. If you have any question about Bangkok, don't hesitate to write me! Please noted that I really mean Bangkok, not other provinces in Thailand! I'm so useless when it comes to other provinces.

I spend about 10 months a year here so if anyone makes their way here and wanna meet up, just drop me a line! I can always drag my friend Onn with me too so we can have a lmini VT meeting :)

• Last visit to Bangkok: Sep 2003
  • Intro Updated Sep 21, 2003

• kenari's Profile Photo
    Jul 23, 2007 at 6:34 AM

will visit my friend at chulalongkorn U doing his PHD,is it far from siam square??

• thedouglas's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2006 at 7:53 PM

Love it if you put up some local custom tips! The best kind of tips - specially from the "locals"!

• Feb 5, 2006 at 10:50 PM

I will be there too. very please to join with you, Imc2626, and other VT members. My trip is on Feb 13 to 18.

• lmc2626's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2005 at 7:49 PM

We (my officemates) will be there in BK on feb 18-19-20, 2006 will be nice to have VT meeting with other VT member, i'll appreciate if you arrange for us, see you around. thanks

• Birsen's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2005 at 6:38 AM

To visit Bangkok is my dream. I have books and dvd infos but eighter no money or tiime. Hopefully one day I ll make it:)) Thanks for the good tips. Greetings from Gran Canaria.

• TimDaoust's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2005 at 4:22 AM

Hello, How are you?

• Pavlik_NL's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2005 at 2:24 AM

Very informative page about the needs to be in Bangkok. Hope to use your tips in the future, because I would love to see Bangkok and Thailand. Regards, Paul

• Saagar's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2005 at 9:14 AM

Heisan! I'm looking for advice on an upcoming transit in BKK again. Thanks for good and helpful BKK tips.

• Xemx's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2004 at 4:12 AM

Very good tips on Bangkok! Thanks for your post in the Help Forum. Season's greetings from Malta. Anne

• onecut's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2004 at 5:27 AM

Hi You live in Bangkok yet no pics?

thelittlevoice Lives Here!

thelittlevoice

“Be like a postage stamp. Stick to one thing until you get there.”

Badges & Stats in Bangkok

Have you been to Bangkok?

Latest Activity in Bangkok