Cambodia Warnings Or Dangers Tips by ngsway
Cambodia Warnings and Dangers: 131 reviews and 95 photos
Cambodian people are living in a very difficult time. Most of them even have problem filling their stomach.... What you might expect when eating in Cambodia are, there will be children, hungry looking, starring at you, begging. They are not very persistant only slightly annoying. What happen is, they will leave you alone if you ignore them politely.
You can then have peace until you pay and stand up to leave your table, then suddenly they will rush and grab your plate or bowl and finished what ever food remains!!! Can you imagine the shock that I am feeling, the 1st time that happens?
That is why every meal, my trouble will be should I purposely leave some food on my plate every meal?
More Reviews (20)
- See All Camry - no Number Plate
- See All Sihanoukville - a seaside getaway
- See All Wine and dine with a view....
ngsway's Related Pages
Cambodia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MORE THAN JUST THE ANGKOR TEMPLES"
- "The country of Angkor"
- "Angkor Archeological Park, Cambodia"
- "Sharrie's Cambodia Dignity"
- "Cambodia 2002"
- "Ancient temples and smiling Khmers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cambodia
- Hotels in Cambodia
- Transportation in Cambodia
- Nightlife in Cambodia
- Restaurants in Cambodia
- Shopping in Cambodia
- Warnings and Dangers in Cambodia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cambodia
- 21 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cambodia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cambodia
- Posted in Travel Beijing Forum "Beijing Guesthouse - Any..."
- Commented on one of muddybok's Cambodia travel pages
- updated a Cambodia Travel Page "Kingdom Of Cambodia - Home of Angkor"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Best Guesthouse in Siem Reap, 1st Class in service"
- Wrote a Review Camry - no Number Plate in Cambodia Transportation
Top 5 Pages
- Cambodia Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos
- Pulau Layang Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Manado Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Beijing Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Kuala Lumpur 1 review