Cambodia Off The Beaten Path Tips by ngsway
Cambodia Off The Beaten Path: 136 reviews and 195 photos
Unique carvings at river bed
Located 50KM away from Siem Reap is this river with carvings. It is believed that the water will be 'blessed' once it pass thru these 'lingas'. Linga are rounded simbols that are worshiped in a sect of Hinduism.
The visit to this river should be combine with Bantaey Srei, needs about 1/2 day of your time. The road from Bantaey Srei is not paved and the journey will consume time if the weather is rainy. From the parking area, you need to trek a 30 minutes of moderately easy trail up the hill thru the woods...
More Reviews (20)
- See All Camry - no Number Plate
- See All Sihanoukville - a seaside getaway
- Should you finished all your food?
ngsway's Related Pages
Cambodia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MORE THAN JUST THE ANGKOR TEMPLES"
- "The country of Angkor"
- "Angkor Archeological Park, Cambodia"
- "Sharrie's Cambodia Dignity"
- "Cambodia 2002"
- "Ancient temples and smiling Khmers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cambodia
- Hotels in Cambodia
- Transportation in Cambodia
- Nightlife in Cambodia
- Restaurants in Cambodia
- Shopping in Cambodia
- Warnings and Dangers in Cambodia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cambodia
- 21 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cambodia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cambodia
- Posted in Travel Beijing Forum "Beijing Guesthouse - Any..."
- Commented on one of muddybok's Cambodia travel pages
- updated a Cambodia Travel Page "Kingdom Of Cambodia - Home of Angkor"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Best Guesthouse in Siem Reap, 1st Class in service"
- Wrote a Review Camry - no Number Plate in Cambodia Transportation
Top 5 Pages
- Cambodia Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos
- Pulau Layang Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Manado Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Beijing Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Kuala Lumpur 1 review