Cambodia Hotel Tips by ngsway
Cambodia Hotels: 221 reviews and 200 photos
I first came accross Mandalay Inn from the tips of Accomodations in Virtual Tourist site. It is a newly refurbish guesthouse, operated by a Burmese and his cambodian wife. I was not dissapointed and actually quite surprise of what they offered. Their central location is a plus and their rooms are spacious and squeaky clean. Maung-Maung, the owner, is simply marvelous and helpful. The service of the staffs are 5 star rated; greetings on arrival, towels everytime we came back are such welcoming. I would strongly recommend this place to anyone....
Unique Qualities: Great restaurant that serves authentic Cambodian and also Burmese dishes. The price is very reasonable too. We actually came back at noon from our temple tour and have a quick shower and lunch before continue exploring again....
Clean, spacious rooms, strong aircond, hot shower, laundry, welcome drink, welcome towel, free ticket booking.....
Address: 148, Sivatha Road, Siem Reap
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Near Old market, a few door next to Zanzy Bar.
Other Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 063 963960, 016 904012
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (20)
- See All Camry - no Number Plate
- See All Sihanoukville - a seaside getaway
- Should you finished all your food?
ngsway's Related Pages
Cambodia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MORE THAN JUST THE ANGKOR TEMPLES"
- "The country of Angkor"
- "Angkor Archeological Park, Cambodia"
- "Sharrie's Cambodia Dignity"
- "Cambodia 2002"
- "Ancient temples and smiling Khmers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cambodia
- Hotels in Cambodia
- Transportation in Cambodia
- Nightlife in Cambodia
- Restaurants in Cambodia
- Shopping in Cambodia
- Warnings and Dangers in Cambodia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cambodia
- 21 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cambodia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cambodia
- Posted in Travel Beijing Forum "Beijing Guesthouse - Any..."
- Commented on one of muddybok's Cambodia travel pages
- updated a Cambodia Travel Page "Kingdom Of Cambodia - Home of Angkor"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Best Guesthouse in Siem Reap, 1st Class in service"
- Wrote a Review Camry - no Number Plate in Cambodia Transportation
Read real reviews about Cambodia Hotels!
Top 5 Pages
- Cambodia Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos
- Pulau Layang Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Manado Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Beijing Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Kuala Lumpur 1 review