"Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia" Manado by ngsway
Manado Travel Guide: 160 reviews and 496 photos
Manado is the name of the main city where gateway to world class diving destination, Bunaken National Park and also the 5 Star Muck diving paradise, Lembeh Strait.
Bunaken National offers wall diving in water that can reach depth of >1500m. Colorful corals extending almost vertically from the surface, dropping to a depth below. Crystal clear water with visibilites of 35-40m with comfortable temperature of 27-29C is very welcomed by any diver. Bunaken's treasure includes its biodiversities. A varieties of fishes, soft and hard corals, sponges and etc can be found everywhere.
These babies are really cute and shy.... They swim slowly and will always look away from your camera. The trick to... more travel advice
ngsway's Related Pages
Manado Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "NEXT EVENT: WOC - MAY 2009"
- "Not many people know this place - Manado"
- "torang samua basudara, jo!"
- "Manado, a city that's been kissed by God"
- "Manado, for always in my heart"
- "Magical Manado & Lembeh Lair"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manado
- Hotels in Manado
- Transportation in Manado
- Nightlife in Manado
- Restaurants in Manado
- Warnings and Dangers in Manado
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manado
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Manado?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manado
Photos in ManadoSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Cambodia Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos
- Pulau Layang Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Manado Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Beijing Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Kuala Lumpur 1 review