"My First Homepage!" ngsway's Profile

About Myself.....

Hi, welcome and hope you are interested to know about me. I am 28 years old and as with everyone here, I enjoy travelling a lot. Unfortunately, I am not quite a writer (due to laziness) and thus, all my travels have not been documented. Creating this homepage is hopefully will be used to tell the world about all my future travels....

Diving and photographs

As you should see, I am a diver and recently took up underwater digital photography. I am lucky to be a Malaysian with abundant world class dive sites that are so near. With these oppurtunities, I planned to dive as often as I can and in the meantime, improve my photography skills...

• Intro Updated Dec 2, 2003

• kelnsha's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2007 at 9:28 PM

An early Happy Birthday to you, Dora - greeting from Kelvin, Singapore diver.

• muddybok's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2006 at 4:54 AM

Happy (terlambat) birthday to you ;-)

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2006 at 6:14 PM

A most wonderful birthday is wished for you from Chicago.

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2005 at 1:50 AM

Happy Birthday and greetings from Poland.

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2005 at 7:10 PM

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you , Happy birthday to Dora, Happy birthday to you. :) :)) :)) I wish you not only a happy new year, but also happier many maaany returns. What a great and lovley stuff you have. Congratulations.

• schlumpf's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2004 at 2:18 AM

Wish you a pretty amazing 2005 fullfilled of travels and amazing experiences!

• bkoon's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2004 at 12:42 AM

Nice picture of the nudi (your passport pix).... You have been diving in many places ya? So envious. Cheerio, Bee :)

• MikoNgSV's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2004 at 8:01 PM

WOW....impressive photos!! love it so very much. makes me wants to learn diving right away!!! thanks for the information shared!!!

• Aug 20, 2004 at 3:30 AM

BIRTHDAY WISHES COMINRIGHTATCHA DORA! Have a wonderful happy, smiley day. Wow - you're a fan of the sea - good for u - gr8 pix. *whispers now sssshh* I'M SCARED O' THE WATER (hope no-one heard me LOL) Best wishes, Hazel :-)

• csutiluca's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2004 at 2:37 AM

Happy Birthday Dora - smiles from Hungary You have great pictures

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
ngsway's Profile Photo

ngsway

“Now, is always the time to do everything.... Never say later.”

Real Name