"Chornobyl - a world center of contamination" Chornobyl by Lysenko
Chornobyl Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 97 photos
26 April 1986 in 01:26 AM a 4th block of Chornobyl nuclear power plant, in Prypjat town (~20 km from Chornobyl town) have been destroyed by no-nuclear explosion. Only offering life and healt of thousands peoples all Europe have been rescued from terrible nuclear pollution. Ramificatif jobs be produced in international cooperation during many years.
Thousands of peoples work now in Chornobyl Disaster Zone for ramification of nuclear disaster consequances.
I work in Chornobyl since 1996, and since 2000 I am a web-master of official Chornobyl site www.ic-chernobyl.kiev.ua
ChornobylInterInform Agency of the Ministry of Ukraine of Emergincies www.mns.gov.ua organizes working tours to the exclusion zone and Chornobyl nuclear power plant for experts, individual visits for journalists, public and religious figures, provides them with guides-interpreters, transportation (providing with helicopter, if so desired), hotel accommodation. Annually, the Agency organizes a safe trip to Chornobyl for more than 1000 experts from abroad.
Also you are welcomed in The Ukrainian National CHORNOBYL Disaster Museum in Kyiv, near metro station Kontraktova ploscha, in corner of Spas'ka street and Khorevyj provulok, under a tower, phones (+380 44) 416-3068, 417-5422.
A church and the monument in memory to Chornobyl more travel advice
At the IAEA's initiative, a Chernobyl Forum has been launched, with the participation of international organizations... more travel advice
Lysenko's Related Pages
Chornobyl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The most known Ukrainain town"
- "Chornobyl - a world center of contamination"
- "avdb1948's new Chornobyl Page"
- "Visiting Chernobyl"
- "Welcome Chornobyl !"
- "DanaK's Chornobyl Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chornobyl
- 4 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Chornobyl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chornobyl
Photos in ChornobylSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Kiev Intro, 13 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Chornobyl Intro, 4 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ukrainskiye Karpaty Intro, 2 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nizhyn Intro, 1 review, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Podgortsy Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ysyk-Kol Oblasty Intro, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Belogorodka Intro, 1 review, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Telichka Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Babiy Yar Intro, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Avtonomna Respublika Krym Intro, 1 review, 18 photos, 2 travelogues