"THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY TRAIN RIDE" Redmond by 2byrd
Redmond Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 11 photos
6 year old Allison Taylor Byrd experienced an authentic 3 hour Train Ride.
This was a fabulous way to spend a perfect Thanksgiving away from home!
There was a crooked Girl, who wore a crooked smile, she rode the Crooked River Railroad Train and laughed for miles and miles.
We just happened upon this train ride and booked it last minute.
This was one of our highlights. The food, service, and entertainment was excellent.
Each day we spent at the Eagle Crest Resort in Redmond, the sun would gently arise over the tree tops.
This is a very diverse countryside. Most mornings were filled with crisp clean cold air.
The wildlife was abundant. Each night the racoons would stop by.
- Pros:Beautiful Diverse Countryside
- In a nutshell:Central Oregon Rocks
2byrd's Related Pages
Redmond Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Central and Eastern Oregon"
- "THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY TRAIN RIDE"
- "Redmond, a quiet place"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Redmond
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Redmond?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Redmond
Top 5 Pages
- Mazatlán Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Hampshire Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Cabo Corrientes Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Maine Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos