"At Home on the Red Cedar" Top 5 Page for this destination East Lansing by RedCedar24
East Lansing Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 61 photos
East Lansing is where I make my home, it is also one of my favorite destinations. Apparently other think so as well, because many Michigan residents make regular visits to East Lansing and MIchigan State University's campus. Both the campus and the city are like a giant park with lots of recreation opportunities that hosts a very friendly multi-cultural community.
- Pros:Inexpensive, Lots of Recreation Opportunities, Friendly Locals
- Cons:Winter is Damn Cold!
- In a nutshell:The Perfect Midwest College Town
The Lansing area does not have many places to dive, but Lake Interstate on the southwest side of town off I-69 is where... more travel advice
CATA is Lansing's bus system. While the portion operating in MSU and between East Lansing and Okemos is fine, the... more travel advice
- MSU Dairy
- See All Best Arab food in town
- See All Higher Class
- Tour MSU.
- Come over to my house.
East Lansing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "At Home on the Red Cedar"
- "Go Green! Go White!"
- "Go Green!!"
- "Go Green, Go White, Go MSU!"
- "East Lansing and Michigan State University"
- "My college home for 4 years"
- "My precious Alma Mater"
- See All...
- Things to Do in East Lansing
- Hotels in East Lansing
- Transportation in East Lansing
- Nightlife in East Lansing
- Restaurants in East Lansing
- Shopping in East Lansing
- Warnings and Dangers in East Lansing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in East Lansing
- 19 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to East Lansing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in East Lansing
No friends yet.