"A day in Targu Jiu" Targu Jiu by Mique
Targu Jiu Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 26 photos
There isn't much to visit in Targu Jiu unless your interested in the works of Constantin Brancusi.
This Romanian artist lived and worked for most of his live in Paris. But he has left the Romanian people with some of his best art.
Unfortunately for me most of his works in Targu Jiu were under renovation. Just my luck. Though they have been under renovation for some time and like the endless column, it should have been ready by now it obviously wasn't..
Mique's Related Pages
Targu Jiu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "This is the birthplace of the great Brancusi..."
- "Targu Jiu, a Taste of Oltenia"
- "A day in Targu Jiu"
- "Targu Jiu and surrounding area..."
- "Targu Jiu"
- "Brancusi's master piece and the Kiss Gate"
- "Târgu Jiu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Targu Jiu
- Hotels in Targu Jiu
- Restaurants in Targu Jiu
- Warnings and Dangers in Targu Jiu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Targu Jiu
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (61)
Have you been to Targu Jiu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Targu Jiu
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 87 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Hague Intro, 68 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 32 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Romania Intro, 44 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bordeaux Intro, 25 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scheveningen Intro, 24 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oradea Intro, 28 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 24 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 27 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint-Émilion Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues