Scheveningen Sports & Outdoors Tips by Mique Top 5 Page for this destination
Scheveningen Sports & Outdoors: 13 reviews and 15 photos
Scheveningen seen from a dune near Kijkduin
Along the ducth coast there is a long distance trail that goes from the Belgium Border all the way to the german one along the Dutch seaside. The second part of this trail is called het Visserspad (Fishermans trail) and goes from Hoek van Holland (just under Rotterdam) up to Haarlem over a total of 102 kilometers.
At every VVV you can buy a little booklet describing this route but since it is in dutch it is almost as easy just following the signs. At least the parts around Scheveningen and the Hague are quite easy to follow that way.
From Scheveningen to Kijkduin it is about 9 - 10 kilometers. At both sides it is easy to take transport back to the Hague Central Station
Some impressions you can find on my Scheveningen page Part I and Part II
Equipment: Good shoes of course and depending on the weather some other stuff like a bathing suit/a jacket/something against the rain...
The trail is easy to pick up at e.g the Kurhaus or Kijkduin. Watch out for red/withe stripes around poles, street signs and such. A singel red/white sign means that that is the direction to take, a red/white cross means it is the wrong path to take. A double red/white sign means a change of direction
Theme: Beach Activities
More Reviews (23)
- See All Easy place to get together
- Beware of the seagulls
- See All Fisherman's houses
- See All Where am i?
Mique's Related Pages
Scheveningen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SCHEVENINGEN - The Hague's Crown"
- "Scheveningen, The Netherlands"
- "Welcome to Scheveningen"
- "Scheveningen: the beach resort of The Hague"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Scheveningen
- Hotels in Scheveningen
- Transportation in Scheveningen
- Nightlife in Scheveningen
- Restaurants in Scheveningen
- Shopping in Scheveningen
- Warnings and Dangers in Scheveningen
- See All...
Explore the World
- Valparai Hotels
- Grand Canyon Hotels
- Bacolod Hotels
- Langgar Hotels
- Kuala Terengganu
- Breckenridge Hotels
- Tremont Hotels
- High Point State Park Hotels
- Tannehill State Park
- Newark Heights Hotels
Badges & Stats in Scheveningen
- 24 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 24 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Scheveningen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Scheveningen
Photos in ScheveningenSee All Photos (53)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 87 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Hague Intro, 68 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 32 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Romania Intro, 44 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 25 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scheveningen Intro, 24 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oradea Intro, 28 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 24 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 27 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint-Émilion Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
Latest Scheveningen hotel reviews
- Hotel Seabreeze
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 10, 2013
- Carlton Beach Hotel Schevening
- 78 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- Steigenberger Kurhaus Hotel
- 142 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Ibis Den Haag Scheveningen
- 38 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 15, 2013
- Hotel Albion
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 25, 2011