Schiedam Shopping Tips by Mique Top 5 Page for this destination
Schiedam Shopping: 2 reviews and 2 photos
A children's paradise
Walking into this little shop is an experience in itself. The smell alone was worh my uying something. That nostalgic smell and then glass jars with candy everywhere. Many of them the old fashioned dutch ones that are more and more difficult to get. I had even forgot about many of them until i walked in here and was reminded of the candy jar of my grandmother many many years ago. It's a place where you can actually still buy something when you have 5 eurocents.
You'll find this place on the Lange Haven opposite the applemarktbridge
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (8)
Mique's Related Pages
Schiedam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Schiedam another neighbour"
- "Schiedam, of windmills and jenever"
- "The windmill town"
- "Schiedam: Somewhere between Den Haag and Rotterdam"
- "CITY OF THE SCHIE"
- "windmills and gin city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Schiedam
- Transportation in Schiedam
- Restaurants in Schiedam
- Shopping in Schiedam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Schiedam
- 9 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (61)
Have you been to Schiedam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schiedam
Photos in SchiedamSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 87 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Hague Intro, 68 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 32 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Romania Intro, 44 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bordeaux Intro, 25 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scheveningen Intro, 24 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oradea Intro, 28 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 24 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 27 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint-Émilion Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues