"Den Haag" Top 5 Page for this destination The Hague by Mique

The Hague Travel Guide: 1,256 reviews and 2,888 photos

It is slowly starting to become a tradition to have the Binnenhoffestival at the end of august. This picture was taken the last night of the festival (2003). The shows are good, very good but the location gives it its special ambiance.. Unfortunately the weather wasn't really nice in 2003 but even the rain couldn't keep us away.. I read the other day on the festival's web site that it is a real tradition now (2007)

The Hague

I moved here in 1999 when i needed a move out of my place in Utrecht and a friend said ' why don't you come to Den Haag' ? I hadn't thought of that possibility but it actually sounded quite good. I had not yet lived in Den Haag so why not? And i moved. Never regretted it since though now i have moved on. Doing a world tour and chance location a bit more often. I might or might not come back to Den haag, i don't know what will come my way. But i must admit it is a very nice place to live in

Scheveningen

Check also my Scheveningen page where i have put all tips that have to do with this area including some festivals and such

Another page is dedicated to Madurodam , the miniature city of the Netherlands

• Pros:Lots of things to see and do and fun small side streets with hidden suprises
  • Cons:Not the world greatest city centre in general
  • In a nutshell:Definitely worth a visit if you come for culture, beach and fun. But leave out the real shopping spree
  • Last visit to The Hague: Dec 2007
  • Intro Updated Jan 2, 2008

• longsanborn's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2011 at 5:57 AM

Hello Mique, Very soon I will move to the Hague in November 2011. I hope we could have a small VT meeting of all the VT members in the Hague. Have a nice day.

• VincentJJ's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2010 at 3:54 AM

Hee when the next VTmeet @ The Haghe?

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2009 at 11:36 PM

Thanks for the tour. We have a miniature "Holland Down Under" in Coffs Harbour. It is run by a Dutch couple, they make Dutch clogs onsite. It is really well done.

• nora_south_africa's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2008 at 12:26 AM

thank you for very good tips!

• nighthawk's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2005 at 4:06 PM

"caught" u in vt mainpage .. wow new you ... glasses u know ;) i kinda envie .. travelling round .. nice to catch up every now & again! miss the vt meets! greetings!

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2005 at 6:05 PM

Well done, Sandra! I only spent half a day in The Hague to see some Vermeers but want to come back. My passport photo was taken there. But, my main purpose is to wish you Happy Birthday. Thanks for a great page.

• RoyJava's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2004 at 12:57 PM

Héérlijke The Hague Page you got Sandra... love the pics and comments, thanks greetzz RoyJava

• Cynthia_marie's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2004 at 8:30 PM

Excellent info on The Hague...thanks

• codrutz's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2004 at 7:24 AM

thanks for the info about The Hague!!

• sihi's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2004 at 3:50 AM

Your hometown looks nice. Beautiful pictures:)

Mique

“Be yourself, everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde (thanks Luna!)”

Badges & Stats in The Hague

Have you been to The Hague?

Latest Activity in The Hague