"An awesome part of romania" Judetul Suceava by Mique
Judetul Suceava Travel Guide: 130 reviews and 419 photos
This part is most famous for its beautifully painted monasteries and of course we had to check it out. We is me and some travel companions i had met in Brasov, Sharon and Helen both from Australia but who had never met before Brasov and Kevin and Kate from the UK.
We did hire a car and had a brillian day out. Though i have to admit, after 4 monasteries we had seen enough of them for a day. I'll get back there though and will visit some other, lesser known ones for sure.
Mique's Related Pages
Judetul Suceava Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bucovina our love"
- "Judetul Suceava - visited last year"
- "An awesome part of romania"
- "BUCOVINA - A DREAMLAND"
- "manastirea slatina"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Judetul Suceava
- Hotels in Judetul Suceava
- Transportation in Judetul Suceava
- Restaurants in Judetul Suceava
- Shopping in Judetul Suceava
- Warnings and Dangers in Judetul Suceava
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Judetul Suceava
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Judetul Suceava?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Judetul Suceava
Photos in Judetul SuceavaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 87 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Hague Intro, 68 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 32 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Romania Intro, 44 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bordeaux Intro, 25 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Scheveningen Intro, 24 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oradea Intro, 28 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 24 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 27 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint-Émilion Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues