"Ormond" Top 5 Page for this destination Ormond Beach by TxDevil
Ormond Beach Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 185 photos
We (me, mom and boyfriend at the time) went to Florida for 4 days. 2 nights spent in Orlando and only one spent on the beach. We realized when we got to the beach that we shouldn't have bothered with Orlando at all. I mean, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT. We stayed at a little hotel on the beach named "Coral Beach" on A1A. VERY reasonably priced and about a block or two away from Daytona....ON THE BEACH. I just love the ocean so much, I could stare at it for days upon days. Great seafood and very nice people
- Pros:Clean beach, not very crowded
- Cons:gotta close the blinds in your room after 9pm because of the sea turtles
- In a nutshell:Going back as soon as I can
Family run business I believe. You can get a penthouse suite facing the beach (on the beach) for $135. Or just a regular... more travel advice
Ormond is one step away from the over priced Daytona. Just one tiny town North of Daytona... MUCH cheaper. I fell in... more travel advice
TxDevil's Related Pages
Ormond Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In the Shadow of Daytona"
- "ormond beach florida"
- "CJD68's Ormond Beach Page"
- "Ormond Beach"
- "Ormond Beach, Florida"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ormond Beach
- Hotels in Ormond Beach
- Nightlife in Ormond Beach
- Restaurants in Ormond Beach
- Shopping in Ormond Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ormond Beach
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ormond Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ormond Beach
Top 10 Pages
- Kilkenny 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Liverpool 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ormond Beach Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Cheddar 1 review, 5 photos
- Saint Augustine Intro, 3 photos
- County Donegal 1 review, 1 photo
- Bath 1 review, 1 photo
- Doolin 1 review, 1 photo
- Bunratty Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.