"Kwaj... sooooooooo much to say." Kwajalein by TxDevil
Kwajalein Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 19 photos
I lived on this beautiful 3 mile long, 1/2 mile wide Island back when I was a mere 18 years old. What an experience. I can honestly say that was the best 6 months of my life. Graduate high school, then one month after....you are on a plane to a tropical island where it's 80 degrees year round.
- Pros:work there TAX free, no cars, no buses... just bicycles.
- Cons:You miss your convenient lifestyles... and your friends and family.
- In a nutshell:Nice for a 6 month stay, but y ou get homesick for the mainland
TxDevil's Related Pages
Kwajalein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Overview of Kwaj"
- "Kwajalein New Years 2005"
- "Kwaj... sooooooooo much to say."
- "Life on Kwaj"
- "Kwajalein Island, Almost Heaven"
- See All...
- Transportation in Kwajalein
- Nightlife in Kwajalein
- Restaurants in Kwajalein
- Shopping in Kwajalein
- Warnings and Dangers in Kwajalein
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kwajalein
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kwajalein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kwajalein
Top 10 Pages
- Kilkenny 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Liverpool 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ormond Beach Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Cheddar 1 review, 5 photos
- Saint Augustine Intro, 3 photos
- County Donegal 1 review, 1 photo
- Bath 1 review, 1 photo
- Doolin 1 review, 1 photo
- Bunratty Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.