"Hello all nice people of the World!" Raimix's Profile

These flowers I dedicate to you, dear VT members and visitors of VT page!

Short introduction of myself:

I live in capital of Lithuania - Vilnius. If you are interested in this town, you can visit my Vilnius page. I always update it if I find something interesting.

In life I try to be an active person, participate in many kinds of activities. My most preferred interests are reading, collecting coins and postcards, sport, travel, photography, history, culture.

At the moment I am working, finished studies of information management and international communication. I am also a guide license owner.

You can communicate with me in Lithuanian, English, Russian and Polish. The best ways to have conversation with me are VT email and private email raimixo eta gmail.com.

READING

When I have free time, I choose books I most prefer - so, my most interesting book themes are mostly about history, psychology, philosophy, communication, culture, travel. I consider, that quite interesting writers are Erich Maria Remark, Alessandro Baricco, Paolo Coelho.

COLLECTING

I have started to collect various goods from 10 years. I collect coins, travel postcards.

More information about postcards collecting you can find in my albums.

SPORT

When having more free time I try to take some physical exercises like running, biking, swimming, playing basketball, working with heights.

PHOTOGRAPHING

Themes I like to take photos are nature (flowers, landscapes, animals...) and architecture (churches, old houses, graved crosses...).

TRAVEL

I really enjoy traveling and always want somewhere to go. I put to VT writings and photos of places I have visited, so you can see where I have been and what I have experienced.

My last five travel spots (August-September 2014):

7. Krakow, Poland
8. Vienna, Austria
9. Tallinn, Estonia
10. Lviv, Ukraine

It is only my personal opinion and personal ratings. I haven't added Stockholm due to the lack of time I have been in that town and haven't added Vilnius as it is my hometown (bad to have one side view).

Picture on this chapter traditionally is from the last trip.

• Intro Updated Oct 7, 2014

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Raimix's Profile Photo

Raimix

“Be creator, not destroyer ;)”

Real Name