"Hello all nice people of the World!" Raimix's Profile
These flowers I dedicate to you, dear VT members and visitors of VT page!
Short introduction of myself:
I live in capital of Lithuania - Vilnius. If you are interested in this town, you can visit my Vilnius page. I always update it if I find something interesting.
In life I try to be an active person, participate in many kinds of activities. My most preferred interests are reading, collecting coins and postcards, sport, travel, photography, history, culture.
At the moment I am working, finished studies of information management and international communication. I am also a guide license owner.
You can communicate with me in Lithuanian, English, Russian and Polish. The best ways to have conversation with me are VT email and private email raimixo eta gmail.com.
When I have free time, I choose books I most prefer - so, my most interesting book themes are mostly about history, psychology, philosophy, communication, culture, travel. I consider, that quite interesting writers are Erich Maria Remark, Alessandro Baricco, Paolo Coelho.
I have started to collect various goods from 10 years. I collect coins, travel postcards.
More information about postcards collecting you can find in my albums.
When having more free time I try to take some physical exercises like running, biking, swimming, playing basketball, working with heights.
Themes I like to take photos are nature (flowers, landscapes, animals...) and architecture (churches, old houses, graved crosses...).
I really enjoy traveling and always want somewhere to go. I put to VT writings and photos of places I have visited, so you can see where I have been and what I have experienced.
My last five travel spots (August-September 2014):
There are my TOP 10 travel destinations:
1. Istanbul, Turkey
2. Prague, Czech Republic
3. Barcelona, Spain
4. Moscow, Russia
5. Budapest, Hungary
6. Berlin, Germany
7. Krakow, Poland
8. Vienna, Austria
9. Tallinn, Estonia
10. Lviv, Ukraine
It is only my personal opinion and personal ratings. I haven't added Stockholm due to the lack of time I have been in that town and haven't added Vilnius as it is my hometown (bad to have one side view).
Picture on this chapter traditionally is from the last trip.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,728 Reviews
- 3,423 Photos
- 16 Countries
- 96 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (72)
created their Personal Page "List of trips from 2015"
- Uploaded a Photo to "List of trips from 2015"
- Posted in Travel Vilnius Forum "Re: shopping in vilnius"
- updated a Slonim Travel Page "SLONIM"
- Raimix and King_Golo are now friends.
- Commented on Raimix's profile page
- Wrote a Review Khotkovo - monastery village in Sergiyev Posad Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 80 reviews, 147 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 70 reviews, 133 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 70 reviews, 125 photos
- Berlin Intro, 59 reviews, 131 photos
- Europe Intro, 86 reviews, 89 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 55 reviews, 120 photos
- Vienna Intro, 54 reviews, 121 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Intro, 52 reviews, 123 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 57 reviews, 104 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 42 reviews, 98 photos