"Mostar 2003" Mostar by mariocibelli
Mostar Travel Guide: 678 reviews and 1,907 photos
For most of us the images of the war in former Yugoslavia were just images. At the time of the war I was interning with the UN working on the evacuation of critically wounded civilians to Italy. This summer I had the chance to attend a conference in Mostar, a city that was once ethnically integrated. Today, it is a city still in post-intensive care and very divided. Almost eight years after the war?s end, the scars on the city are slowly healing, but the damage done to it?s citizens seems inoperable.
One of the most interesting things you canàt help notice are the sheer number of and distinctive difference between the... more travel advice
mariocibelli's Related Pages
Mostar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mostar - Bosnia and Herzegovina"
- "The heart of Herzegovina"
- "Mostar - A bridge between east and west"
- "Healing in Mostar"
- "Mostar again"
- "Mostar, the pearl of Herzegovina"
- "Ancient Mostar"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mostar
- Hotels in Mostar
- Transportation in Mostar
- Nightlife in Mostar
- Restaurants in Mostar
- Shopping in Mostar
- Warnings and Dangers in Mostar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mostar
- 11 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Mostar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mostar
Photos in MostarSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Mumbai Intro, 44 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 67 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 39 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amritsar Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 8 photos
- Mostar Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue