Florence Sports & Outdoors Tips by mariocibelli Top 5 Page for this destination
Florence Sports & Outdoors: 23 reviews and 21 photos
Largest gym (air-conditioned and over 1200 square meters) located in the historic center of Florence. Located in an old Medici family home, there is a plaque above one of the starimasters commemorating the birth of one of the popes on the premises in the 15th century.
Equipment: Stairmasters + Eliptical Trainers
2 Aerobics/Step Studios
Outside garden to relax/take sun in
2 Free weight rooms
Women's weight room and exercise area
Room with Machines
Very friendly and multilingual staff, also members are multicutural as lots of students from around the world.
Costs about 10 Euros for a walk-in visit.
Monday to Friday 900 to 2200
Saturday 900 to 1800
Sunday 1000 to 1400
Address: Borgo Pinti 75
Directions: Just off of the corner of Borgo Pinti and Via della Colonna. 5 minutes from Piazza Santissima Annunziata.
More Reviews (66)
- See All OPERA - Teatro Comunale
- See All Review of Holy Spirit Dining
- See All Move to the front of the line...
- See All Museum Tickets
- See All Museum Tickets in Floville
- See All Cheesey Disco
- See All Where is the SITA BUS STATION?
- See All Italian Cooking School 1
- See All ANother cheapo near Santa Mairs Novella
- See All The Mall in Florence
- Bringing a laptop? Need an adaptor?
- See All Piazza della RipOff - Repubblica
mariocibelli's Related Pages
Florence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FIRENZE - FLORENCE"
- "My Relationship With Firenze"
- "Firenze -Florence - Florenz - Florencia"
- "weekends in Florence"
- "Breathtaking Florence!"
- "Fourth time round....."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florence
- Hotels in Florence
- Transportation in Florence
- Nightlife in Florence
- Restaurants in Florence
- Shopping in Florence
- Warnings and Dangers in Florence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Florence
- 67 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 116 Forum posts
- 36 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florence
- Posted in Travel Tehran Forum "from downtown to Shemran"
- Wrote a Review OPERA - Teatro Comunale about Theatre & Opera in Florence Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Museum Tickets"
- updated a Florence Travel Page "Firenze -Florence - Florenz - Florencia"
- Commented on one of kenyneo's Florence travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Mumbai Intro, 44 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 67 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 39 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amritsar Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 8 photos
- Mostar Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (14)
- Il Duomo - Santa Maria del Fiore- 249 Reviews, 514 Photos
- Ponte Vecchio- 191 Reviews, 323 Photos
- Uffizi Gallery - Galleria Degli Uffizi- 174 Reviews, 242 Photos
- David Statue- 71 Reviews, 96 Photos
- Piazzale Michelangelo- 74 Reviews, 138 Photos
- Pitti Palace - Palazzo Pitti- 67 Reviews, 143 Photos
- Basilica Di Santa Croce- 122 Reviews, 240 Photos
- Galleria dell'Accademia- 80 Reviews, 84 Photos
- Palazzo Vecchio- 77 Reviews, 158 Photos
- Climbing The Duomo- 28 Reviews, 60 Photos
See All Florence Things to Do