Florence Off The Beaten Path Tips by mariocibelli Top 5 Page for this destination
Florence Off The Beaten Path: 315 reviews and 403 photos
The Scuola di Arte Culinaria Cordon Bleu offers short and long term cooking classes in Italian , English and French throughout the year. Very professional set up and good prices.
Via di Mezzo 55r (near piazza s. ambrogio)
Phone: 055 234 54 68
If you are looking for a place to run, powerwalk or stroll without having to navigate oncoming tour groups mightier than the Russian army or stepping gingerly over the droppings from the horse carriages then take a 15 minute stroll down the river (Lungarno) to the Cascine Park. From Ponte Vecchio, walk down the riverside, passing the American Consulate (can't miss the barricades and bored policeman doing crosswords and chatting up cute girls) to the park.
As anywhere, only use the park during daylight hours as it can get shady after dusk.
More Reviews (65)
- See All OPERA - Teatro Comunale
- See All Review of Holy Spirit Dining
- See All Move to the front of the line...
- See All Museum Tickets
- See All Museum Tickets in Floville
- See All Cheesey Disco
- See All Where is the SITA BUS STATION?
- See All ANother cheapo near Santa Mairs Novella
- See All The Mall in Florence
- Ricciardi Gym - Florence
- Bringing a laptop? Need an adaptor?
- See All Piazza della RipOff - Repubblica
mariocibelli's Related Pages
Florence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FIRENZE - FLORENCE"
- "My Relationship With Firenze"
- "Firenze -Florence - Florenz - Florencia"
- "Breathtaking Florence!"
- "Fourth time round....."
- "Fabulous Florence"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florence
- Hotels in Florence
- Transportation in Florence
- Nightlife in Florence
- Restaurants in Florence
- Shopping in Florence
- Warnings and Dangers in Florence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Florence
- 67 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 116 Forum posts
- 36 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florence
Top 10 Pages
- Mumbai Intro, 44 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 67 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 39 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amritsar Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 8 photos
- Mostar Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (14)
- Il Duomo - Santa Maria del Fiore- 268 Reviews, 557 Photos
- Pitti Palace & Boboli Gardens- 125 Reviews, 262 Photos
- Ponte Vecchio & Arno River- 204 Reviews, 344 Photos
- The Uffizi Gallery- 161 Reviews, 225 Photos
- Palazzo Vecchio- 77 Reviews, 155 Photos
- David Statue- 84 Reviews, 100 Photos
- Piazalle Michelangelo- 62 Reviews, 116 Photos
- Piazza della Signoria- 115 Reviews, 232 Photos
- Galleria dell'Accademia- 58 Reviews, 62 Photos
- Basilica Santa Croce- 100 Reviews, 195 Photos
See All Florence Things to Do