"Brossard, reflect of north american suburb." Brossard by levoyageur
Brossard Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 10 photos
Brossard is a district of Longueuil, a large suburb of Montreal (400 000 inhabitants). This city dont have a lot of things to offer but it is an interesting city because the population is very ethnic (35% of the population is born outside the Canada) with a large chinese community and it is clean and nice.
Brossard have 35 kilometers of bicycle road, I suggest the road near the Saint-Lawrence river, the view is beautiful... more travel advice
levoyageur's Related Pages
Brossard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brossard, reflect of north american suburb."
- "Brossard & Rive Sud, My first residence in Quebec"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brossard
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Brossard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brossard
Top 5 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 26 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Lévis Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Brossard Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Province of Quebec Intro, 3 reviews
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest Brossard hotel reviews
- ALT Hotel Brossard's Quartier DIX30
- 85 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 18, 2013