"Kotzebue - a comunity built on permafrost" Kotzebue by aloha088
Kotzebue Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 19 photos
If you want to learn something a but the todays life of the Inuits please visit Kotzebue
- Pros:the Inuits live the same way they did hundereds of years ago
- Cons:need to book a guided tour to get a good impression
aloha088's Related Pages
Kotzebue Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Inside Fun Annual Shareholder Meeting"
- "KianaInupiaq's Kotzebue Page"
- "Kotzebue - a comunity built on permafrost"
- "Beyond the Arctic Circle"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kotzebue
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kotzebue?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kotzebue
- updated a Kotzebue Travel Page "Kotzebue - a comunity built on permafrost"
- Posted in Travel Playa del Carmen Forum "swaddling clothes in Playa del..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Kotzebue, an impressive place & a lot of tradition"
- Wrote a Review Kotzebue, an impressive place & a lot of tradition in Kotzebue General
Top 10 Pages
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Kauai Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Maui Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Denali National Park and Preserve Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Whitehorse Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Molokai Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Oahu Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Nome Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Kotzebue Intro, 1 review, 2 photos