"British but not tacky" Top 5 Page for this destination Jávea by rdhaliwal
Jávea Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 156 photos
We spent some of our time driving around Javea, admiring the beautiful villas with hill top views. This place really is home to some extravagent private villas.
The beach in Javea is clean and all amenities are available from supermarkets, Burger Kings to cheapo tourist shops. But non of this is tacky.
There is a very strong british influence because I believe there are alot of British residents and holiday makers. If you don't speak a word of spanish it really isn't be a problem, most of the shopkeepers seem prepared for this. Infact there is a fish & chip shop just by the beach and the supermarket sells numerous British newspapers!
- Pros:english speaking, clean beach, great views
rdhaliwal's Related Pages
Jávea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "JAVEA and Coastline of Alicante"
- "Rachel_Suns Javea Page"
- "British but not tacky"
- "Javea - a town under construction!"
- "Me and my brother"
- "Javea is my favourite place"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jávea
- Hotels in Jávea
- Restaurants in Jávea
- Warnings and Dangers in Jávea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jávea
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Jávea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jávea
Top 10 Pages
- Australia Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aruba Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Denia Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jávea Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 3 photos
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Windsor Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Keele Intro, 1 review, 2 photos