"Millau: Le Viaduct de Millau" Millau by RichardBlaine
Millau Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 122 photos
Yes, it looks surreal, but this was the way the light caught it that evening near sunset.
Aliens have landed?
I don't think you should park on the center of the Viaduct to make a picture!
- Pros:Few (very few) Americans; Great bread; Great Wine; Great folks
- Cons:Euro vs. $$
- In a nutshell:Asked the city officials if I could come and live in their city.
There is no substitute for seeing it in person. NONE of the photos or video we looked at in preparation for the visit... more travel advice
RichardBlaine's Related Pages
Millau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Millau, Jose Bove and the viaduct"
- "Millau : the glove capital"
- "Beautiful View"
- "Enjoying views from great heights"
- "The Most Beautiful Viaduc I've seen..."
- "Millau, to the foot of the Larzac,"
- "Millau: Le Viaduct de Millau"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Millau
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Millau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Millau
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Arnhem Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- High Rolls Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Upham Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Encino Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Millau Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 3 photos
- Bandelier National Monument Intro, 3 photos
- Villefranche-sur-Saône Intro, 3 photos