Amsterdam Packing List Tips by excitableone
Amsterdam What to Pack: 87 reviews and 53 photos
ahh what a set up! a u.s style eighth and kif !!
Luggage and bags: no need to bring your own pipe, plus the airport security may not like that..i would reccomend bringing a pack of zig zags for that feel good american style joint..
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: otherwise the prerolled cones are quite amazing and most shops have bongs or free papers..
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: pokers are also provided by the shops.
Photo Equipment: ask before snapping photo's of yourself toking a bowl, or of your nice stash..most allow it some won't!
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: never camp at a coffeeshop, this is not the grand canyon you cannot stay all night, drink your drink smoke your spliff or whatever, relax for a bit..but never set up camp, this is not cool behavior!
best medicine in town available everywhere!
Luggage and bags: we brought backpacks and one piece of luggage..plus a day bag.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: good light backpacking shoes, warm socks, thermal underwear, beanie or other type of hat that will keep your ears warm..
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: im not sure if it's all of europe but the toilet paper at our b&b was very rough and not what my spoiled american butt is used to..i suggest you bring some charmin!
Photo Equipment: i brought a fugi digital camera with a 16mb chip, a 32mb chip, and a 64mb chip..we also brought a weather proof 35 mm camera with black and white film.
Miscellaneous: we always bring advil with us, when you get a headache it's nice to be able to just take it now vs. tracking down a store to find some! but thankfully in amsterdam they have coffeeshops which will provide all the daily medicine your body needs..i'll take some white widow over nyquil any day!
More Reviews (66)
- See All the wonderful architecture and many...
- See All if you like the pot part of...
- morning glory
- See All american style
- See All california taking over !!!
- brandend zand
excitableone's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "Dutch Arts and History."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 68 Reviews
- 108 Photos
- 31 Forum posts
- 34 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
Photos in AmsterdamSee All Photos (108)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 68 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- New York City 12 photos, 3 travelogues
- Santa Monica Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Malibu 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 3 photos
- Sedona Intro, 3 photos
- Blue Diamond 1 review
- Phoenix 1 travelogue
- Red Light District - De Wallen- 145 Reviews, 165 Photos
- Anne Frank House- 241 Reviews, 252 Photos
- Sex Museum- 49 Reviews, 59 Photos
- Canal Boat Tours- 192 Reviews, 314 Photos
- Dam Square- 90 Reviews, 165 Photos
- Flower Market - Bloemenmarkt- 68 Reviews, 105 Photos
- Van Gogh Museum- 168 Reviews, 178 Photos
- Heineken Brewery- 98 Reviews, 139 Photos
- Rijksmuseum- 213 Reviews, 359 Photos
- Coffee(Cannabis)shops- 124 Reviews, 134 Photos
See All Amsterdam Things to Do