Amsterdam Tourist Trap Tips by excitableone
Amsterdam Tourist Traps: 197 reviews and 122 photos
canal cruise ship.
once you exit central station you will see all the canal tours on your left hand side. there are many to choose from, but don't forget that these are just some of the canal tours to choose from there are many others located throughout the city. we choose one near central station because we had other plans in that area later on. it was pretty
Unique Suggestions: pick one that suits you, are you the romantic type? then maybe an evening candlelight dinner cruise is up your alley, or maybe your an adventurist then you'd rent your own boat. but at some point you need to take a trip around amsterdam's many canals via some form of boat it's very beautiful.
Fun Alternatives: there are even smoke friendly canal tours available check out the dolphins coffeeshop for details on they're canal cruise.
judges passport = cash for 420 tours
this is when up to 3000 people all pay $250.00 to go buy pot in amsterdam coffeeshops that enter the event. for that money you get a crappy t-shirt, a few cramped over crowded concerts, and a shuttle ride to different shops....whoo hoo! we only got the shirt cause we didn't use the shuttles and we only went to one show de la soul which was pretty lame..thanks to 420 tours for being way unorginized and under prepared they forgot to announce the 2nd place in the cannabis cup they started with the 3rd place shop then announced the winner..lol.. it was embarassing for them i imagine, but they made the cash so we're the dumb ones.
Unique Suggestions: don't buy anything from 420 tours, they over charge on everything. and you shouldn't have to pay to judge, sorry but that's just plain rude! and to only recieve a cheap t-shirt, barney's was giving away better quality shirts to all the judges for free!!!! and the one's that got 250 bucks from us gave us crap! the shirt is about as thick as two ply toliet paper. well enough bad mouthing 420 tours..
Fun Alternatives: go on your own!!!!!! you don't need no stinking cannabis cup!
More Reviews (66)
- See All everything you need is provided for you
- See All the wonderful architecture and many...
- See All if you like the pot part of...
- morning glory
- See All american style
- See All california taking over !!!
excitableone's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "Dutch Arts and History."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 68 Reviews
- 108 Photos
- 31 Forum posts
- 34 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
Photos in AmsterdamSee All Photos (108)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 68 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- New York City 12 photos, 3 travelogues
- Santa Monica Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Malibu 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 3 photos
- Sedona Intro, 3 photos
- Blue Diamond 1 review
- Phoenix 1 travelogue
- Red Light District - De Wallen- 144 Reviews, 163 Photos
- Anne Frank House- 241 Reviews, 252 Photos
- Canal Boat Tours- 189 Reviews, 307 Photos
- Sex Museum- 49 Reviews, 59 Photos
- Coffee Shops- 123 Reviews, 132 Photos
- Rijksmuseum- 210 Reviews, 350 Photos
- Heineken Brewery- 98 Reviews, 139 Photos
- Flower Market - Bloemenmarkt- 66 Reviews, 102 Photos
- Van Gogh Museum- 166 Reviews, 176 Photos
- Dam Square- 89 Reviews, 164 Photos
See All Amsterdam Things to Do