"amsterdam the other city that doesn't sleep." Amsterdam by excitableone

Amsterdam Travel Guide: 10,314 reviews and 21,642 photos

amsterdam

i built this page to help others get a sence of how amazing amsterdam is coming from a first time visitor.i hope this page can answer some questions you may have about this city and help those who have been flash back to they're visit. enjoy.

• Pros:culture,beauty,and bikes.
  • Cons:leaving,bikes.
  • In a nutshell:plan on having the time of your life,and watch out for bikes.
  • Last visit to Amsterdam: Nov 2002
  • Intro Updated Jan 29, 2005

• Jul 6, 2006 at 12:43 AM

the wife & I attempted to expatriate to Amsterdam because there I experienced (true)freedom & civilization Dorian Cryer

• glennkasner's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2006 at 2:26 AM

Certainly looks bigger that the room I had at the Kap Hotel!

• Jan 21, 2006 at 9:13 AM

Enjoyed your tips / Journal and Pix

• Jan 3, 2006 at 5:57 PM

More awesome tips here man...I really enjoyed reading them. I just wish I had read them before I went there last year. You’re a real connoisseur that’s for sure. Peace out from down under, Grant

• May 12, 2005 at 5:24 PM

I'm so disapointed. This was my favoret coffee shop when I go to Amsterdam. I was there two years ago, the white dolphin was fantastic. I will me there next week and am very sad to know I will have to go elswhere for my cannabis related buying.

• ingridf_nl's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2005 at 2:37 PM

wonderful page!! :D

• davequ's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2005 at 9:20 PM

Thanks 4 stopping by. I was a musician / writer for a long time, and I really got off on SlowtoSurface music & site. Excellent music. Best of luck on the release. B well. Tot Ziens.

• luvthesun's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2004 at 10:38 AM

You've helped us decide where our next trip willbe - Amsterdam!

• AuTourDuMonde32's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2004 at 10:59 AM

Your Cannabis Cup page is just what I was looking for...thanks for going to such lengths to share your experience.you've influenced my plans.THANK YOU~! Peace!

• srigaya22's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2004 at 10:17 PM

hey ur pictures are just awesome!!!and yeah the B&B looks so amazing and nice..

excitableone

“when are we leaving?”

Badges & Stats in Amsterdam

Have you been to Amsterdam?

Latest Activity in Amsterdam