Amsterdam Nightlife Tips by deeper_blue
Amsterdam Nightlife: 534 reviews and 482 photos
The Leidseplein area is the main hub of nightlife, packed with bars and restaurants, its the exciting area of the city by night. Although some bars have restrictions on the numbers of men/women they admit (to try and keep an even balance), they're all very friendly and the perfect opportunity to enjoy a Heineken.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
You can't get the full Amsterdam experience without going to a coffeeshop. The atmosphere alone is unique, find a nice quiet one to chill out in, you will probably find the bartender speaks excellent English and is very laid back and helpful.
More Reviews (12)
- Expensive Taxis
- See All The River Amstel
- A walk in the Vondelpark
- Get your energy up before a night out
- No need to reach for the phrasebook
deeper_blue's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "Dutch Arts and History."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 14 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
Photos in AmsterdamSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 29 photos
- Prague Intro, 33 reviews, 31 photos
- Berlin Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos
- Budapest Intro, 29 reviews, 24 photos
- Taipei Intro, 28 reviews, 23 photos
- Varna Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 17 photos
- Manchester Intro, 21 reviews, 14 photos
- Moscow Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos
- Red Light District - De Wallen- 151 Reviews, 181 Photos
- Canal Boat Tours- 197 Reviews, 321 Photos
- Anne Frank House- 242 Reviews, 254 Photos
- Sex Museum- 49 Reviews, 59 Photos
- Dam Square- 92 Reviews, 169 Photos
- Van Gogh Museum- 167 Reviews, 177 Photos
- Flower Market - Bloemenmarkt- 69 Reviews, 106 Photos
- Rijksmuseum- 214 Reviews, 361 Photos
- Heineken Brewery- 98 Reviews, 139 Photos
- Madame Tussaud's- 62 Reviews, 124 Photos
See All Amsterdam Things to Do