"Riga: Great City" Riga by deeper_blue
Riga Travel Guide: 1,714 reviews and 4,750 photos
Riga is a beautiful city, particularly the Old Town. It straddles the Daugava River, which feeds into the Gulf of Riga 2 miles away.
- Pros:Old Town, Freedom Monument, Good atmosphere
- Cons:Getting lost in the Old Town possibly a pro!
- In a nutshell:Well worth a visit
Lacplesis is a local beer of Riga, try it you might like it. more travel advice
Lativians are proud of their independence, and whilst they are trying to embrace European culture and membership, some... more travel advice
deeper_blue's Related Pages
Riga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A few days in Riga"
- "Riga - biggest town in Baltic States"
- "A liveable city"
- "Riga - the capital of Latvia"
- "Riga Latvia"
- "ART NOUVEAU RIGA!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Riga
- Hotels in Riga
- Transportation in Riga
- Nightlife in Riga
- Restaurants in Riga
- Shopping in Riga
- Warnings and Dangers in Riga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Riga
- 14 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Riga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Riga
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 29 photos
- Prague Intro, 33 reviews, 31 photos
- Berlin Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos
- Budapest Intro, 29 reviews, 24 photos
- Taipei Intro, 28 reviews, 23 photos
- Varna Intro, 24 reviews, 18 photos
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 17 photos
- Manchester Intro, 21 reviews, 14 photos
- Moscow Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos