"The Home of Budvar" Ceske Budejovice by deeper_blue
Ceske Budejovice Travel Guide: 154 reviews and 523 photos
Ceske Budejovice is a good 4 hour trip from Prague by road, close to the Austrian border. It's claim to fame is the birthplace of Budvar or Budweiser beer.
- Pros:Budvar museum, Off the beaten path
- Cons:Not enough to see
- In a nutshell:Pleasant city to unwind in.
Visit the main square in Ceske Budejovice, it has a nice open feel with a picturesque fountain in the centre. In the... more travel advice
I was only on a daytrip from Prague. The views of forests were ok but not spectacular, the roads are a bit bumpy, make... more travel advice
deeper_blue's Related Pages
Ceske Budejovice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ceske Budejovice - much more than just a beer !!"
- "Welcome in Budweis"
- "Ceske Budejovice"
- "Ceské Budejovice"
- "The Home of Budvar"
- "Orlikins jdu Ceske Budejovice"
- "Ceske Budejovice Czech Rep."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ceske Budejovice
- Hotels in Ceske Budejovice
- Transportation in Ceske Budejovice
- Nightlife in Ceske Budejovice
- Restaurants in Ceske Budejovice
- Shopping in Ceske Budejovice
- Warnings and Dangers in Ceske Budejovice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ceske Budejovice
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Ceske Budejovice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ceske Budejovice
Photos in Ceske BudejoviceSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 29 photos
- Prague Intro, 33 reviews, 31 photos
- Berlin Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos
- Budapest Intro, 29 reviews, 24 photos
- Taipei Intro, 28 reviews, 23 photos
- Varna Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 17 photos
- Manchester Intro, 21 reviews, 14 photos
- Moscow Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos