"Wee Aviemore" Top 5 Page for this destination Aviemore by deeper_blue
Aviemore Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 77 photos
I've had the pleasure of going to Aviemore a few times, it's a quiet town in the Highlands of Scotland close to Inverness. Its famous for the Cairngorms a stretch of mountains with great views, where skiers are often present. Its two stops short of Inverness. So you'll probably be very tired by the time you get there.
- Pros:Snow, Cairngorms,
- Cons:Long Train journey
- In a nutshell:Quiet with lots of mountains.
This is a 5.5 mile stretch along the Speyside way. It's a very pleasant ride or walk, it gets a bit hilly in the middle,... more travel advice
If you feel Aviemore is a little too quiet for you, catch the train to Inverness, (recently made into a city). There's... more travel advice
deeper_blue's Related Pages
Aviemore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cairngorms National Park - Outdoor Sports"
- "A base to see things from"
- "Something new, different"
- "Wee Aviemore"
- "Popular with skiers and climbers"
- "Aviemore in January."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aviemore
- Hotels in Aviemore
- Transportation in Aviemore
- Restaurants in Aviemore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aviemore
- 6 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Aviemore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aviemore
Photos in AviemoreSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 29 photos
- Prague Intro, 33 reviews, 31 photos
- Berlin Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos
- Budapest Intro, 29 reviews, 24 photos
- Taipei Intro, 28 reviews, 23 photos
- Varna Intro, 24 reviews, 18 photos
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 17 photos
- Manchester Intro, 21 reviews, 14 photos
- Moscow Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos