"Bonnie Scotland" Glasgow by deeper_blue
Glasgow Travel Guide: 1,265 reviews and 2,152 photos
Glasgow is a vibrant city with some attractive Victorian architecture. There are also many museums and galleries. In Celtic Glasgow means "a dear green place".
Nowadays Glasgow is sleek and modern; it is a huge, sprawling city with the river Clyde running right through it.
- Pros:Irish Bars, Celtic, trendy shops
- Cons:Rangers, cold weather
Euro hostel is centrally located 2 minutes from the train station. It's cheap but pleasant to stay here. The best thing... more travel advice
In the centre of the city lies George Square, here you can see the City Chambers and the Scott Monument. This is the... more travel advice
deeper_blue's Related Pages
Glasgow Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Glasgow Travel Tips - Scotland's Only "Real" City"
- "Keeping up Appearances"
- "City location"
- "Glasgow, Scotland"
- "A short stay in Glasgow"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Glasgow
- Hotels in Glasgow
- Transportation in Glasgow
- Nightlife in Glasgow
- Restaurants in Glasgow
- Shopping in Glasgow
- Warnings and Dangers in Glasgow
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Glasgow
- 10 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Glasgow?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glasgow
Photos in GlasgowSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 29 photos
- Prague Intro, 33 reviews, 31 photos
- Berlin Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos
- Budapest Intro, 29 reviews, 24 photos
- Taipei Intro, 28 reviews, 23 photos
- Varna Intro, 24 reviews, 18 photos
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 17 photos
- Manchester Intro, 21 reviews, 14 photos
- Moscow Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos