"On the north coast of Cornwall" Top 5 Page for this destination Padstow by deeper_blue
Padstow Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 69 photos
Well judging from my photos I was about 2 or 3 when I first went to Padstow. I don't remember too much, I still have family here.
Its a peaceful retreat with plenty of pleasant walks and a picturesque dock.
- Pros:Traditional feel, Rick Stein's restaurant, country walks
- Cons:Far from cities
- In a nutshell:My first holiday
May the 1st is a day for Pagan celebration. In Padstow it has been tradition for centuries to erect a maypole in the... more travel advice
Padstow and the surrounding area have some great scenery and beaches, just grab your walking shoes and explore. more travel advice
deeper_blue's Related Pages
Padstow Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Delightful Padstow"
- "On the north coast of Cornwall"
- "Padstow, Cornwall's Foodie Mecca"
- "Padstow or Padstein?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Padstow
- Hotels in Padstow
- Transportation in Padstow
- Restaurants in Padstow
- Shopping in Padstow
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Padstow
- 6 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Padstow?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Padstow
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 29 photos
- Prague Intro, 33 reviews, 31 photos
- Berlin Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos
- Budapest Intro, 29 reviews, 24 photos
- Taipei Intro, 28 reviews, 23 photos
- Varna Intro, 24 reviews, 18 photos
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 17 photos
- Manchester Intro, 21 reviews, 14 photos
- Moscow Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos