"On the way to the Sahara" Top 5 Page for this destination Atlas by deeper_blue
Atlas Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 120 photos
The Atlas mountains stretch across most of Northern Africa starting in Morocco. One of the best routes is Marrakesh to Ouarzazate.
- Pros:Fantastic views, Artefacts on sale.
- Cons:Fast drivers round the bends
- In a nutshell:Great Experience
When riding round those corners, don't do 75kmph like our guides did, the edge seemed awfully close at times, and my... more travel advice
deeper_blue's Related Pages
Atlas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Climbing Jebel Toubkal"
- "The beautiful Atlas Mountains"
- "The Atlas Region"
- "On the way to the Sahara"
- "A climatic divide"
- "Our Toubkal Climb"
- "The Sahara..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Atlas
- Hotels in Atlas
- Transportation in Atlas
- Restaurants in Atlas
- Shopping in Atlas
- Warnings and Dangers in Atlas
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Atlas
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Atlas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Atlas
Photos in AtlasSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 29 photos
- Prague Intro, 33 reviews, 31 photos
- Berlin Intro, 30 reviews, 24 photos
- Budapest Intro, 29 reviews, 24 photos
- Taipei Intro, 28 reviews, 23 photos
- Varna Intro, 24 reviews, 18 photos
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 17 photos
- Manchester Intro, 21 reviews, 14 photos
- Moscow Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos