"FORTALEZA" Top 5 Page for this destination Fortaleza by IneXisTenZ

Fortaleza Travel Guide: 223 reviews and 562 photos

RELAX.. NO STRESS AND MANY SEX

This trip to fortaleza was amazing, but between all good memories there are some things that i will never forget: The people.. the beach.. the food and the night life...I can´t put everything in my front page... but you can also see my travelogues and tips.. you'll not regret...

THE PEOPLE

If you want to see people 24 hours happy you'll go to the wright place... Open minded people, always with a smile in their faces.. You make a friend in two seconds like i did... Unspeechless..

THE BEACH

Km... and more km of clean and white sand... I was there in the winter but it's amazing to see the beach full of people when it's raining..38ºC by day and 28ºC by night.. There's the reason.. ;-)

• Last visit to Fortaleza: Jan 2004
  • Intro Updated Feb 24, 2004

• ginte's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2004 at 3:29 AM

Great start on Fortaleza, Fernando! I hope to see more pictures from there at your VT page one day:) Best wishes.

• nighthawk's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2004 at 4:00 PM

hey nice pics with some sane warnings & dangers! great colours in yr plane pics t logue!

• marcoparco's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2004 at 9:27 AM

Nice page on a previously unknown place! Cheers from Canada!

• IceBear7's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2004 at 7:17 AM

really like your pictures in the travleogues!!

• jenn_d's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2004 at 10:33 AM

I'm the first to comment...I needed to see the sun today thanks for the pics from the plane. They are not plain at all :-)

IneXisTenZ

“My memory is my travel bag”

Badges & Stats in Fortaleza

Have you been to Fortaleza?

Latest Activity in Fortaleza