Varadero Off The Beaten Path Tips by 416Guy
Varadero Off The Beaten Path: 12 reviews and 26 photos
"Nous Croyons a L'Amour" -inscription.
While walking along Avenida Primera, the main drag, you will come to an old church. This is the home of 'Pastores por la Paz' (The Pastors for Peace). Everytime to Varadero I enjoy seeing the bus which has been decorated by the Pastors and the children in protest of the U.S. sanctioning of Cuba.
More Reviews (20)
- See All Party Hotel
- See All Sky Diving? Are you crazy?!?!?
- See All Nightclubs in Varadero
- See All Scooters
416Guy's Related Pages
Varadero Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heavenly Beaches"
- "Lovely Varadero"
- "Resort Paradise in Varadero"
- "LOVELY VARADERO CUBA"
- "Varadero, Cuba"
- "Beaches in Varadeo"
- "Beautiful People"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Varadero
- Hotels in Varadero
- Transportation in Varadero
- Nightlife in Varadero
- Restaurants in Varadero
- Shopping in Varadero
- Warnings and Dangers in Varadero
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Varadero
- 21 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Varadero?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Varadero
Photos in VaraderoSee All Photos (22)
Top 5 Pages
- Varadero Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dominican Republic Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Toronto Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ibiza Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Beach- 19 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Catamaran- 9 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Jeep Tours- 4 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Diving and Snorkle- 8 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Cigars- 6 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Parque Retiro Josone- 5 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Horse Back Riding- 4 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Skydiving- 2 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Delfinario- 2 Reviews, 1 Photo
- Museum- 1 Review, 1 Photo