"Baska- KRK island" Baska by d_d
Baska Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 84 photos
Baska is considered one of the most beautiful coastal towns due to its architecture.
Baska is the second largest town on the Kvarner island of Krk, connected to the mainland at Kraljevica by the Krcki bridge. The town is situated on the south-eastern coast of the island, 19 km from the town of Krk in the Baska bay.
All around you'll notice a wonderful Mediterranean vegetation: many pinewoods and, my beloved, olive tree! Great smells! more travel advice
There are also many decaying buildings all around, because of not so far difficult days. But they are restructuring them... more travel advice
d_d's Related Pages
Baska Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baska- KRK island"
- "B A Š K A"
- "Sunny beach, transparent water, relaxed atmoshere."
- " Baska"
- "Jewell of the island Krk"
- "Eszter's Baska Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baska
- Hotels in Baska
- Transportation in Baska
- Restaurants in Baska
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baska
- 14 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Baska?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baska
Photos in BaskaSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Como Intro, 42 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Tours Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Dachau Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Kotor Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Milan Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Chiasso Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bihac Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos