"My birthplace" Top 5 Page for this destination Como by d_d
Como Travel Guide: 322 reviews and 852 photos
Como is a very nice city located on a lake (the deeper of Italy) named Lario.
Como is only 50 km from Milan and about 40 minutes by car from Malpensa airport.
Moreover, Como is very closed to Switzerland border (you can reach it in ten minutes by car), and it will take only 40 minutes to Lugano.
I love Como, probably because it's my birthplace, but looking at Como objectively anyone will admit that Como is one of the most beautiful cities in north of Italy.
- In a nutshell:a wonderful and modern xmas crib
If you arrive to Como by car, I suggest to you to park your car in Ticosa parking area. It's the biggest and the... more travel advice
Ticosa is the Como shame! Ticosa was (till 70s) a big dyeing plant. They worked expecially for silk trade. Every... more travel advice
- See All markets 2nd
- See All Mountains
- The city library
- See All The lake
d_d's Related Pages
Como Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "C O M O"
- "COMO - Central jewel in the crown of Lago di Como"
- "Como, by the lake"
- "My birthplace"
- "Como - beautiful town, but troubled club"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Como
- Hotels in Como
- Transportation in Como
- Nightlife in Como
- Restaurants in Como
- Shopping in Como
- Warnings and Dangers in Como
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Como
- 42 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 168 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Como?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Como
Photos in ComoSee All Photos (45)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Como Intro, 42 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Tours Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Dachau Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Kotor Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Milan Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Chiasso Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bihac Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos