"What a wonderful city!" Tours by d_d
Tours Travel Guide: 199 reviews and 618 photos
I visited Tours for working reasons.
Anyway, I had a really nice staying there.
Tours is a modern, lively and dynamic centre, with a thriving university, cultivating economic
development, still young at heart with many cultural and sports activities: it's a real European centre.
Wonderful toy's shop in the center. You can find many strange and old toys. Honest prices. Kind service. more travel advice
In every street there's at least one ethnical shop. They are wonderful and very cheaper than in Italy. more travel advice
d_d's Related Pages
Tours Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TOURING TOURS"
- "Moscow - Tours"
- "Sharrie's Tours Light"
- "Pierre_Rouss's Tours and Loire region Page"
- "Rachel Suns Tour of France Page"
- "What a wonderful city!"
- "In and Around Tours"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tours
- Hotels in Tours
- Transportation in Tours
- Nightlife in Tours
- Restaurants in Tours
- Shopping in Tours
- Warnings and Dangers in Tours
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tours
- 23 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Tours?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tours
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Como Intro, 42 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Tours Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Dachau Intro, 24 reviews, 22 photos
- Kotor Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Milan Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Chiasso Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bihac Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos