"Shifnal, Shropshire" Stockton, Shifnal by MarvintheMartian
Stockton, Shifnal Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
Shifnal is a nice village about 5km from Telford. There isn't much reason to visit Shifnal except that is has some nice village shops and a good village atmosphere. If you don't have much time, avoid Shifnal and go to Shrewsbury or Ironbridge instead.
If you do want more information then use this website - it does list some of the attractions including the Monarch's Way,
Shifnal does has an extrodinary amount of places to eat and drink for a small village. If you are staying in Telford (say for business) and want to eat out, then go here!
All my Shifnal eating tips are now together on my Shropshire page.
- Pros:Good range of places to eat and drink
- Cons:Nothing much else
- In a nutshell:Close to Telford for good food
MarvintheMartian's Related Pages
Stockton, Shifnal Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stockton, Shifnal
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Stockton, Shifnal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stockton, Shifnal
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 34 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Houston Intro, 25 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torquay Intro, 18 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shropshire Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos
- Ravenna Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Segovia Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Devon Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shrewsbury Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues