"Back to the Past" Top 5 Page for this destination Williams by flora1
Williams Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 155 photos
We discovered Williams through a web search for Bed & Breakfasts in the Grand Canyon area. The Red Garter piqued our interest and we stopped here on our way from Phoenix. Only about 45 minutes more to the Grand Canyon!
- Pros:Near historic Rt. 66; lots of great Wild West stories
- In a nutshell:This is a perfect place to stop on the way from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon.
I just thought I'd include this picture of the Red Garter's dining area. It has been lovingly restored and there is... more travel advice
The Red Garter Bed and Bakery looked great: unusual, lots of history, and good food. This building is a restored... more travel advice
flora1's Related Pages
Williams Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Gateway to the Grand Canyon", plus trails"
- "Back to the Past"
- "Williams - A Very Pleasant Surprise"
- "Basaic Williams Page"
- "A taste of Far West"
- "Good Stopping Place"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Williams
- Hotels in Williams
- Transportation in Williams
- Restaurants in Williams
- Warnings and Dangers in Williams
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Williams
- 5 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Williams?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Williams
- Posted in Travel Cabo San Lucas Forum "Re: Has anyone stayed at The..."
- Commented on one of johngayton's Williams travel pages
- updated a Williams Travelogue "Day trip from Williams: Sedona & Red Rock Country"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Day trip from Williams: Sedona & Red Rock Country"
- Wrote a Review Historic Route 66 in Williams Favorites
Photos in WilliamsSee All Photos (15)
- Dominikowice Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 21 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Williams Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues