"Corvallis" Corvallis by bhorton
Corvallis Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 119 photos
Located in the heart of the Willamette Valley and home to Oregon State University, Corvallis is the classic college town. Ancient trees line the wide streets and shelter red brick or white masonry buildings in this attractive community. The nearby Willamette River adds to the appeal of this location. Corvallis offers easy access to the Pacific Ocean, the Cascade Mountains, the high desert of Eastern Oregon and the attractions of larger cities such as Portland and Eugene.
Corvallis is most famous for being so close to the great school: the University of Oregon. Go Ducks!
- Pros:close to UO and Portland
- Cons:Beavers, etc.
bhorton's Related Pages
Corvallis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "University Town, and more"
- "The valley town of Corvallis"
- "Home Away From Home"
- "Welcome to Corvallis"
- "nzkiwi's new Corvallis Page"
- "My Life Around Corvallis"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Corvallis
- Hotels in Corvallis
- Transportation in Corvallis
- Nightlife in Corvallis
- Restaurants in Corvallis
- Shopping in Corvallis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Corvallis
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Corvallis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corvallis
Top 10 Pages
- Eugene Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Sicilia Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Prague Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sunriver Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Malta Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Wuppertal Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Corvallis Intro, 1 review, 1 photo