"Paradise" Malta by bhorton
Malta Travel Guide: 5,542 reviews and 13,379 photos
Malta: fun in the sun. This little island is packed with young people enjoying life. There are a ton of English language schools here, which translates to thousands of mixed European girls in the summer. English is the the most common spoken language here, so there are no language barriers to worry about. So come to Malta, sit in the sun, and drink a Cisk, the local brew!
- Pros:Sun, good looking people, entertainment
- Cons:far away
- In a nutshell:a great place
Nightlife is not tough to find here. Just go to the St. Julian section of Valletta and youŽll find a buch of bars and... more travel advice
bhorton's Related Pages
Malta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Second Home"
- "Maltese Memories"
- "Malta - my home"
- "REPUBLIC OF MALTA"
- "Maltese- Deep Down"
- "Malta - My Home from Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malta
- Hotels in Malta
- Transportation in Malta
- Nightlife in Malta
- Restaurants in Malta
- Shopping in Malta
- Warnings and Dangers in Malta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malta
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Malta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malta
Top 10 Pages
- Eugene Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Munich Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Sicilia Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Prague Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sunriver Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Malta Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Wuppertal Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Corvallis Intro, 1 review, 1 photo