"Markus in the world" makss's Profile
Within the last few years I have had the chance to see and experience quite a number of countries, but the feeling was growing that I had to get going again. Yep!
I am a down to earth, fun and authentic 31 yrs. old. I like backpacking, sports and fun. Anyone out there who wants to go off the beaten track, go exploring cultures as well as go clubbing or just relaxing on a beach or in the city? I am an independent person, but if there is anybody to explore (parts of) the world with drop me a note!
I was travelling Central America from December 03 to March 04!! After a short stop-over in Mexico City I was in Cuba. Then down Yucatan and Ruta Maya into Guatemala before scuba diving in Honduras. A short trip to southern Nicaragua before returning to Europe from Costa Rica. In December 2004 I moved from Vienna to Mexico City to continue learning Spanish and to see if and how I can settle down with my new love :-)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- makss and crist are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Markus in the world"
- Commented on MrRight's profile page
- created a Switzerland Travel Page "Geneva"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Geneva"
- Wrote a Review Not really sure if it's so off... about Sports, entertainment, and culture in Lisbon Off The Beaten Path
Top 5 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- France Intro, 1 photo
- Germany Intro, 1 photo
- Belgium Intro, 1 photo
- Switzerland Intro, 1 photo