"Markus in the world" makss's Profile

On the road!!!

Within the last few years I have had the chance to see and experience quite a number of countries, but the feeling was growing that I had to get going again. Yep!

I am a down to earth, fun and authentic 31 yrs. old. I like backpacking, sports and fun. Anyone out there who wants to go off the beaten track, go exploring cultures as well as go clubbing or just relaxing on a beach or in the city? I am an independent person, but if there is anybody to explore (parts of) the world with drop me a note!

I was travelling Central America from December 03 to March 04!! After a short stop-over in Mexico City I was in Cuba. Then down Yucatan and Ruta Maya into Guatemala before scuba diving in Honduras. A short trip to southern Nicaragua before returning to Europe from Costa Rica. In December 2004 I moved from Vienna to Mexico City to continue learning Spanish and to see if and how I can settle down with my new love :-)

• Intro Updated Dec 14, 2004

• Guedes's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2004 at 10:30 PM

Great pictures, especially the ones of Portugal... The pcs of Vienna surprised me... it's not the kind of picture I expected to see, but I like it! =)

• dharmabum222's Profile Photo
    Aug 28, 2004 at 6:56 AM

Happy Birthday greetings from New York. I will be looking forward to seeing photos of your around the world adventure!

• crist's Profile Photo
    Aug 27, 2003 at 7:10 PM

Happy happy Birthday!!!. Have a nice day!

• Narviking's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2003 at 4:09 PM

Wish it was me that went on a worldwide trip. Good luck !!

• Pakistaniguy's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2003 at 2:17 PM

Wow ! Nice to know that u would be back packing across the globe Marcus ! Best Wishes ! If u r here in Pakistan do let me know.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
makss's Profile Photo

makss

“Carpe diem - carpe noctem. Respectfully.”

Ranked Member